Registry - Total Commander Plugin is a free software application from the Launchers & Task Managers subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Registry :: Total Commander Plugin Print
System registry editor for Total Commander
Name of plugin: Registry
Category: Total Commander File System Plugins
Author: Vitaly Knyazev
Total Commander Plugins :: Registry Total Commander Plugins :: Registry Total Commander Plugins :: Registry
Features of "Registry":
- Browse through system registry
- Remote registry connection
- Create new value
- double click " -Add Value- "
- Use F7, if first symbol is , then new _value_ will be created. Use \ for values like value.
- type 'new' from command line.
- Modify values (REG_DWORD, REG_SZ, REG_EXPAND_SZ, REG_BINARY).
- Delete/Rename keys and values.
- Create keys like folders (F7)
- View (F3) and Quick view (Ctrl Q)
- Export keys and values into .reg file (F5)
- Export using UNICODE (off by default, see options dialog)
- Export binary values as binary file (off by default, see options dialog)
- Permission edit dialog (Win2k, XP or newer) (right click on key (not value) - properties)
- Options dialog (right click on Registry plugin in Network places - properties, or type "config" from command line)
- Shows last modified date on keys (Win2k or newer)
- special characters conversion (optional, can be switched from options dialog):
/ - [slash]
* - [star]
: - [colon]
? - [qmark]
" - [quote]
. - [dot]
- Hkey_users - interpreted by TC as short 8.3 DOS name,
Configuration-Options-Display-Show old 8.3 names lowercase
- FOR UNICODE VALUE SEARCH CHECK "Unicode" IN TC SEARCH DIALOG
After installation "Registry" is available in "Network Neighborhood" of Total Commander.
Registry - Total Commander Plugin (version 2.6) has a file size of 204.80 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 273 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.